Tuesday 7 February 2012

An introduction to me through photos!

My Family Now! ...


Me: I'm Jamie-Leigh a 23 year old bisexual, armywife and current stay at home mum from Bristol.
I'm a Youth Worker by trade but taking a career break to look after my son and concentrate on my Family.
Hubby: A 26 year old Chef in the British Army, husband and father to Lil'Pip and Mini-Man, his 5 year old son from a previous relationship
Lil'Pip: My gorgeous 13 month old son and joy of my life!

What got us here..

At 16 I met a girl...

 ...and fell in love


I celebrated my sexuality...

 ... with a Tattoo meaning Love and Pride


Meanwhile....

Hubby was married...

... and had a son, Mini-man


I began to believe I was actually Gay as opposed to Bi-sexual after never having feelings for a man.... things were about to change!!

Neither me or hubby were happy in our relationships and neither relationship was healthy...

Then....

August 2008...

... We met at an international youth camp we both worked on...

... I painted his face

A friendship formed, and our relationships ended


Late August/early September 2008...

... Friendship turned to more

November 2008 Alex went to Afghanistan and I waited for him, while he was away he was promoted and told he would be reposted to Plymouth when he returned

July 2009...

... I moved from Bristol to Plymouth to be with my man


November 2009...

... Alex proposed!!!

We were very happy!!


March 2010... Something happened...

April 2010...

... We discovered we would no longer be just a 'couple' but a 'trio' :D :D


October 2010...

... We became Mr and Mrs

...And bump :P

December 2010 (My Birthday)...

... Lil'Pip was born at 10.10am 8lb 15oz

We fell completely in love...

November 2011...

 ....Mini-Man turned 5 and we organised moving closer to him


December 2011...

...Lil'Pip turned 1!!

And we decided it was time to start trying for our next child :D

Now me and Hubby are temporarily apart as Hubby works in Topcliffe closer to Mini-Man and me and Lil'Pip wait for our house to be ready up there and our family can be reunited.

So now you're caught up...

I am so very happy in my life and looking forward to all new adventures our family has to come, but I wonder sometimes how easy it is for an individual Bi-sexual woman to keep her identity while fitting it in with my role as Wife, Mother and Step-mother... so look out for some curious and sometimes deep ramblings as well as my random thoughts and updates as me and Hubby TTC and raise 2 happy healthy boys!



1 comment:

  1. I decided I couldn't wait and read it in bed on my iPhone haha! (can't believe I'm still in bed at 8!!!) love your post! Very cute photos :-) xx ps - we got married only about 2 months before you!!

    ReplyDelete